Fwd: YIDFF News September 21, 2005

Mark Nornes amnornes
Wed Sep 21 09:22:40 EDT 2005

The new issue of Yamagata's e-newsletter has synopses of a set of new
documentaries. It's useful to see what everyone's talking about lately.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of them, yet. But of the bunch, the
three that are really creating buzz are the ones by Kobayashi, Watai,
and especially Haneda.

Markus

Begin forwarded message: