Cops in Tokyo

Jason Gray loaded_films
Sun Apr 23 22:47:23 EDT 2006

Mike,

Sorry to hear about the hassles. In the past couple weeks,
I've seen several people (Japanese) pulled over on their
bicycles at night. There must be a quota they have to
reach.

The only other thing I can think of -- and I'm not being
facetious -- are you still wearing a moustache and beard?
Untrained or overzealous cop -- a little hard to see a
moving target or at night --  some kind of gaijin setsumei
handed down from HQ -- "Middle Eastern" bells go off in
their head. It feels ridiculous even typing it, but...

--- M Arnold <ma_iku at hotmail.com> ?????????