Research in Japan? and Self introduction

Margaret 'Peggy' Fitzgerald mmf9 at po.cwru.edu
Fri Feb 3 02:25:45 EST 2006

Hello. I am a quiet reader of KineJapan. Regarding Ken Shima's question on
support while doing resdearch in Japan, I suggest you look at the
Association of Teachers of Japanese web-page on Financial Aid for Study
Abroad in Japan:

http://www.colorado.edu/ealld/atj/Bridging/ABRD-finaid.html

Although the majority of information is geared toward undergrads, you might
find some source leads.

Best,

Margaret M. Fitzgerald
Lecturer, Japanese Language