Help with Jissouji Akio

Steven C Harrison harrisonstevenc at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 21:25:38 EST 2006

Kine Japan Group,

  I'm posting in the hope that someone can give me a hand with Jissouji Akio.  I recently purchased the 8 DVD box set, Jissouji Akio Collection (the ATG films, Mujo, Uta, etc.) and unfortunately do not speak Japanese.  However, I was hoping that one of the list members who is familiar with these films could take a little time and send me brief plot synopsis' so that I could at least follow along.  I'm in the process of learning Japanese, so one day I'll get a better understanding, but for now I'd like a little help.

  thank you for your time,

  Steven Harrison
  Greensboro, NC