CineAsia ML

Akiko Takenaka akiko.takenaka at aya.yale.edu
Sat Feb 18 16:59:02 EST 2006

Hi,

I too experienced the same problem.  Unsubscribing using the email and
command listed in the messages didn't work.  (I kept receiving
comfirmation emails that I was off the list, but they never got me
off.)  What I did was to go to the website of the ML.  The email of the
list owner is on the website.  Email that person and he (?) will get
you off.  I believe their website is included in the messages.

Hope this helps,
Akiko