CineAsia ML

Nate Shockey nshockey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:44:51 EST 2006

 Hi,

    Like probably many more, I was unwillingly receiving the spanish
ML postings - I think the trick is after you say you want to
unsubscribe, you have to reply to the confirmation email that they
send you (i dont think it matters what you put in the text, but i put
"please unsubscribe me" in english") in order for them to finally stop
sending you mails.  I did it a few weeks ago and seem to be safe.
Hope it helps...

 -Nate