CineAsia ML

Rob Schwartz gangamati at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 00:49:30 EST 2006

I had exactly the same experience and was finally able to unsubscribe
the same way. I really think they try to make it difficult to
unsubscribe on purpose, which seems self-defeating.

I must second th idea that it seems it would be best if the KJ list
were guarded a bit more judiciously.

Rob Schwartz