Checkmate at Yale

myoungsook park citylights31
Wed Feb 1 15:28:23 EST 2006

this is Myoungsook Park at Univ. of Iowa.
I am wondering whether you went over all the submitted papers for this
coming Kinema Club conference, and you made choices.
I submitted my paper, and it would be good to know the result in terms of me
asking my school for financial aid. (if I present in conference, it is much
easier to get financial support.)

Thanks