Second-hand DVD shops in Tokyo

MIKA KO mika39mika at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Jan 4 13:49:37 EST 2006

Dear Don, Max and Wei Ting
Thank you very much for useful information.
Could I ask another question? Do Japanese DVDs available in Japan have English subtitle?  Or is there any special shop which deals with dvd with English subtile?  This information is for my friend who is visiting Japan from UK next month.
Best wishes,
Mika

 Wei Ting Jen <intewig at gmail.com> wrote:Its a lot more VHS than DVD, but 道楽 Doraku in both Osaka's Nipponbashi and Tokyo have amazing collections, especially of 80s and 90s stuff, all at dirt cheap prices. The last time I was in Shinjuku I found some pretty good buys at this shop in Kabuki-cho (near the east exit) too. What sort of DVDs are you looking for?