VS: need advice/help

Henrik Sylow henrik_sylow at film.dk
Thu Jan 5 18:25:33 EST 2006

Tom Mes also did some very informative and enlightning audio commentaries on
several Miike DVD releases by ArtsMagic (UK R2). In regards to Audition, the
US R1 edition by Chimera / Ventura has a brief commentary (33 minutes) by
Miike in addition to a 23 minute interview with Miike from the American
Cinematheque Theatre.

Henrik Sylow

  _____