Call for papers in Barcelona and Help

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 15:35:12 EST 2006

Well, it's what you can expect from a Luc Besson production (lots of action and dumb comedy). If you didn't like Taxi or Transporter, you probably won't like Wasabi ;)

  Besson's EuropaCorps and Canal+ are the main companies, but there are a few Japanese production companies listed in the credits, so it seems to be the genuine article.

  Jim.

Ariane Beldi <ariane.beldi at deckpoint.ch> wrote:
      Really? When it came out in France (and Switzerland), if I remember well, many critics were pretty negative about it. I guess, I'll have to give it a try...Is it really a Japanese-French co-production, or just a French production using some Japanese actors? That is my souvenir from the ads they ran when the movies came out.

  Ariane Beldi
  Geneva, Switzerland
  http://beldi.userhome.ch/AB