Miike cut

jerry turner dr_pluto at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 18:08:03 EST 2006

Yeah, I guess Miike, a man who has made a dozen or so
fantastic horror
films,  isn't up to the standards of a John Landis who
has never done
anything worth a crap or Tobe Hooper, a guy who's
first film was good. .
.. 30 years ago. Miike was the token non white anyway.
.. .

Aaron Gerow wrote:

> Dave Kehr reports in today's New York times that
Miike Takashi's
> contribution to the pay-cable channel Showtime's
"Master of Horror"

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/19/arts/television/19horr.html

> The episode has been made, but it did not fit
Showtime's standards for
> broadcast, so it will be released directly to DVD.
>
> Aaron Gerow
> KineJapan owner
>
> Assistant Professor
> Film Studies Program/East Asian Languages and
Literatures

http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Welcome.html