Oshima Nagisa films

Steve LaRocque stevel at trifin.com
Fri Jan 27 12:23:16 EST 2006

As far as I know, these are the only titles available with English from
American companies. You could use Amazon to verify format/availabilty.

Cruel Story of Youth
Gohatto
In the Realm of Passion
In the Realm of the Senses
Max, mon amour
Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence
Sun's Burial, The
Violence at Noon

In addition, Panorama Hong Kong released these two:

Night and Fog in Japan
Street of Love and Hope

The rest I don't think exist on VHS/DVD with English subtitles. But I
suspect there are probably film prints in circulation from various film
festivals and Cinematheque-style retrospectives.

Steve