Pia audience survey chart/Oshima's Mao documentary

Mitsuhiro Yoshimoto my15
Fri Jan 13 23:19:12 EST 2006

I look forward to reading Aaron?s response to Mark?s comments.

On a different note, does anybody know if Oshima Nagisa?s ?Mo Takuto to
bunka daikakumei? (Mao Zedong and the Cultural Revolution, 1969) is
available for renting/purchase (in any format)? A colleague of mine is
organizing a conference on the Cultural Revolution, and interested in
organizing a panel around this TV documentary. Any lead would be greatly
appreciated.

Mitsuhiro Yoshimoto
NYU