Onnagata on film

eigagogo@free.fr eigagogo
Fri Jan 27 14:33:41 EST 2006

I remember seeing onnagata pics in the book 'le cinema japonais vol.1' by Tadao
Sato (can't make you scan unfortunately..)

Anyway as it's my first message here, hello to all! i am Martin from Eiga Go go!
Website. For those who don't know, here's the adress: http://eigagogo.free.fr/

Some Yukinojo Henge pics on my site review:
http://eigagogo.free.fr/Critiques/vengeance_acteur.htm

Regards,

Martin

--