15th Tokyo International Lesbian & Gay Film Festival

Kim Icreverzi kicrever at uci.edu
Tue Jul 11 18:13:37 EDT 2006

Hi Jonathan,
Hope all is well with you and you've been enjoying your time in Japan.
Ovi took off yesterday, the same day my Waseda program started off with
its placement test.  Classes begin today.  We had a really nice time
travelling around while he was here and Ovi had a blast learning about all
things Japanese.  While he was here we went to Kyoto (my first time) and
stayed in a really lovely ryokan which was wonderful.

I have class Mon-Fri until noon and then a few afternoons I have
additional classroom time until 2:30, but I'm definitely finished by then.
 Let me know how your calendar looks and maybe we can figure out a good
time to get together.  Email is likely the best way to get in touch, but
you're also welcome to phone me in my room (if there's a machine, i
haven't sorted it out yet): 03 3204 5198.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Best,
Kim