Cine-Asia, one more time

Joseph Murphy urj7
Wed Mar 1 18:24:49 EST 2006

It's been 48 hours since I cancelled, and I haven't had any further
messages, so I think the procedure works as advertised.

In the absence of evidence of a dirty trick by the Cine-Asia people,
I think what is disturbing about this is that the internet monitors
our activities, and suggests things on that basis.  This is a clumsy
and intrusive effort, but we will soon probably have difficulty
distinguishing these "prompts" from our own thoughts and desires.
It's an interesting media point.
J. Murphy