Imamura Shohei

Alastair Phillips a.w.e.phillips at reading.ac.uk
Tue May 30 11:57:28 EDT 2006

I've written an essay on Vengeance is Mine for the forthcoming anthology I
am co-editing with Julian Stringer for Routledge: Japanese Cinema: Texts and
Contexts. Eureka printed an excerpt in the booklet for the DVD.

Best wishes,

Alastair Phillips

Dr. Alastair Phillips
Lecturer in Film Studies
Director of Graduate Studies
Department of Film, Theatre & Television
University of Reading
READING
UK
RG6 1HY