DVD/Video rentals in Tokyo

Mitch Cullin fpunk at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 00:09:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm hoping a few people on the list here might be able
to help me out.  My partner & I are moving to Tokyo in
December.  Since we're bringing a region-free DVD
player with us but can't take our beloved DVD
collection, we were wondering where the best DVD
rental places are in Tokyo.  We'll be living fairly
close to both Ikebukuro and Shinjuku, so any
suggestions for rental places in those areas that
offer an extensive, diverse, quirky collection of
films would be greeted with resounding cheers.

Many thanks in advance,
Mitch Cullin