DVD/Video rentals in Tokyo

Rob Schwartz gangamati at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 00:40:32 EDT 2006

Mitch-

Will you be reading Japanese subtitles ?

The Tsutaya in Shinjuku has a fairly good collection of less mainstream
stuff and there is a really cool, off-beat rental shop in Koenji.

Also,  you can buy a region free DVD player and have it delivered to your
house (by The Flying Pg website) for about US$ 100.

Best,

rob