Tanaka Noboru

Jason Gray loaded_films
Thu Oct 5 08:27:53 EDT 2006

This is too bad -- he seemed in fine spirits recently.
Jasper and I interviewed him for Artsmagic back in July
2004 for the Angel Guts box set. Just four months ago I
caught three screenings of his Nikkatsu retrospective at
Laputa. The last of the three entries is sadly ironic:

http://jasongray.blogspot.com/2006/05/pointilism-iii.html

http://jasongray.blogspot.com/2006/05/back-to-old-house.html

http://jasongray.blogspot.com/2006/06/as-far-as-i-know-i-havent-even-died.html

jg