Love behind the camera

Aaron Gerow aaron.gerow at yale.edu
Tue Sep 12 11:48:29 EDT 2006

I was busy tonight and couldn't watch the whole thing, but I was
intrigued by the fact that, while at the end they said "This is a
fictional dramatization based on the life of Otowa Nobuko), the movie
was interspersed with photos of the real Otowa and Shindo and clips of
their films together. So how do "fictional" and actual photos/films fit
together?

Aaron Gerow
KineJapan owner

Assistant Professor
Film Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University

For list commands, send "information kinejapan" to
listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Kinema Club: http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Welcome.html