Mizoguchi -- what else survives?

Dick Stegewerns indibako at mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp
Tue Sep 26 22:55:14 EDT 2006

Dear Alex,

Regarding the Ojo Okichi credits, by 'recent credits' I meant the short
standard credits added at the beginning of satellite tv broadcasts (in this
case by the Shochiku channel Eiga Gekijo). The film itself starts out with
the 'original credits', which do not look as if they were added at a later stage.

Dick Stegewerns
Osaka Sangyo University