chance to sub five films

SYBIL.THORNTON at asu.edu SYBIL.THORNTON at asu.edu
Thu Sep 28 00:52:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

Always check the Pacific Film Archive:  they have an enormous collection of
Japanese films from the 50s and 60s, many of which have subtitles because they
were screened in California:  Nikkatsu, Toho, Shochiku, and Daiei (only two
Toei films).  The complete catalogue is online with indications of subtitles.

Cheers,
SA Thornton