Yamada Youji Talk

Kukhee Choo qq59507
Sat Sep 23 00:57:16 EDT 2006

Since the topic of Yamada Youji came out, I would like to announce the following event.

There will be a free talk by Yamada this Wednesday at the University of Tokyo.
The talk is sponsored by Asahi Newpaper and the Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies at the University of Tokyo.
If any of you are interested, the information is as followed.

?Date: September 27 (Wed), 2:30 p.m. ~ 4:30 p.m.

?Location: University of Tokyo Hongo Campus, Engineering Build #2 (Nigokan), Room 213 (Large Hall, 200 people)

Kukhee Choo
Doctoral Candidate
Japanese Popular Media
University of Tokyo