Kore'eda's new film

Eija Niskanen eija.niskanen
Wed Sep 27 08:49:51 EDT 2006

I have been thinking a similar question: there is a scene where the
widow (Miyazaki Rie) asks the protagonist, what some word that appears
in the play they are doing, means, I remember that the word is
something like "mokkin", or a similar word. Mokkin I guess is a
musical instrument, but was the word this or something else?

Eija