Donald Richie and Japanese experimental films at Yale

Mark Nornes amnornes
Fri Sep 29 00:30:50 EDT 2006

Peter L, we invited him?not knowing that this other trip was in the
works. As you can gather from Peter G's post. Adding yet another stop
or coming back to the states without a breather was simply too much.

You guys on the East coast should remember those of us in the Great
Midwest!

Markus