Sessue Hayakawa retrospective at MoMA

Frako Loden frako at well.com
Fri Aug 17 16:19:16 EDT 2007

BANZAI!! I'm sorry, I overreacted. But this is thrilling news, to be
able to see this many of
Hayakawa's films. I'm currently finishing up reading Prof. Miyao's
excellent book on Hayakawa, and
I'd like to know if there are plans for this series to be shown on
the West Coast--specifically
Berkeley?

Frako Loden
Berkeley