new

Andrijana Cvetkovic erazmuss2105
Thu Aug 30 13:06:31 EDT 2007

Hello,
My name is Andrijana Cvetkovik and I've just joined
the Kinema club, although I have been using  this site
many years. I found it so useful and necessary for the
scholars of japanese film around the world.
I am current student in Nihon University(Tokyo),
Department of Cinema doing  a PhD in subject
-contemporary japanese film . My interests in the
research are  psychological reading of film and genre
theory connections.
Thank you.
Yoroshikuonegaishimasu.

Andrijana Cvetkovik