Japan Focus Newsletter

Mark Nornes amnornes
Mon Dec 10 10:53:20 EST 2007

There is also an American documentary coming out, and the Times had a
piece on its producer yesterday. Wu Wenguang and Berenice Reynaud were
just at Michigan; both had seen it and said it was atrocious....for
different reasons, of course.

Markus

A. M. Nornes
Professor
Department of Screen Arts & Cultures
Department of Asian Languages & Cultures
University of Michigan
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
Suite 6111, 202 South Thayer Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104-1608
Phone:  (734) 647-2094; FAX: x0157
Homepage: www.umich.edu/~amnornes