Something Wiki this way comes (NY Times article, February 21)

Christine Marran marran at umn.edu
Tue Feb 27 12:10:06 EST 2007

I hope that Mimi Long doesn't mind me mentioning this but in informal
conversation she mentioned that she holds in-class presentations by
students pairs or groups (?) who present on how they have used a
wikipedia site. (Mimi, I hope that I haven't gotten this wrong--perhaps
you could expand).  It sounded like a good idea to me because it gives
students and instructors a chance to talk about the challenges of using
wikipedia.

Christine

--
Christine L. Marran
Associate Professor of Japanese Literature and Cultural Studies