reputation of Ringu series

Gerard Kraus ggk05
Thu Jul 26 10:18:44 EDT 2007

Hey Emma,

Since Michael mentioned Galbraith there are a couple of items that I used
when teaching J-Horror over the last couple of years.

There is a good Essay titled the death of J-Horror on midnighteye.I lack
the correct link right now, but a search on their page should lead you
right to it.

I would suppose that by now you have gotten a hold of Jay McRoy's Japanese
Horror Film collection, he is going to have a monograph out at the end of
the year from what I understand. Might be worth looking into if you have
that much time.

Hope it helps,
G?rard Kraus

--
G?rard Kraus (ggk05 at aber.ac.uk)
Department of Theatre, Film and Television Studies