"I Am Nipponjin," "Ren-ai shashin," and "Hazard"

Jonathan M. Hall jmhall at uci.edu
Mon Jun 25 14:48:57 EDT 2007

I don't think anyone has suggested the work of Steven Okazaki,
especially Living on Tokyo Time, a film from 1990, I believe.
Okazaki's newest film, White Light/Black Rain: The Destruction of
Hiroshima and Nagasaki will play at Iwanami Hall (Jinbocho, Tokyo)
next month.

Yours,
Jonathan

-----
Jonathan M. Hall
Japanese Film, Media, and Modern Literature
Assistant Professor, Comparative Literature / Film & Media Studies

320 Humanities Instructional Building
UC Irvine, Irvine CA 92697-2651 USA
office: 1-949-824-9778
fax: 1-949-824-1992

Co-Chair, Queer Caucus, Society for Cinema and Media Studies