Forest Stories

=%iso-8859-1?q?S=E9bastien=20Hurlet?= s_hurlet
Fri Jun 1 02:56:30 EDT 2007

There is also Versus by Ryuhei Kitamura and the action takes place in a forest.
  It is quite an "odd" one but I hope it can help you.

  Cordially,
  S?bastien Hurlet

  Rob Smith <robixsmash at gmail.com> a ?crit :
  I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for stories that take place in the forest. Preferably not samurai stories. I'm not looking for anything too specific, but something closer to Tom Sawyer than Lord of the Flies. Ghost stories are fine. Kids lost in the woods, adventure, obstacles and tasks...stuff like that.  (It doesn't specifically have to be a Japenese story, but this is a Japanese film list.)

I'm looking for both films and written stories, so whatever you've got (as long as there is an English translation) is cool.

--
-rob
http://www.robixsmash.com/