Nippon Reinen

Jonathan M. Hall jmhall at uci.edu
Sun Mar 11 15:28:26 EDT 2007

Dear Jasper,

I wrote a review of Garrett Stewart's Between Film and Screen that
references Nippon Reinen.  There is a decent description of the film
within the review. Please consult Documentary Box here for details:
http://www.yidff.jp/docbox/20/box20-4-e.html#books2
I hope this might help you identify the film.

By the way, Fujita Toshiya was also known as Binpachi.

Yours,
Jonathan

-----
Jonathan M. Hall
Japanese Film, Media, and Modern Literature
Assistant Professor, Comparative Literature / Film & Media Studies

320 Humanities Instructional Building
UC Irvine, Irvine CA 92697-2651 USA
office: 1-949-824-9778
fax: 1-949-824-1992