Makino Collection Finds a New Home

Mark Nornes amnornes at umich.edu
Fri Mar 23 16:09:31 EDT 2007

An addendum to my last message.

Today I received email from a Waseda student who spent the last month
packing boxes of books with Makino Mamoru. He tells me they pretty
much sent away everything this week. They are enjoying the spring
breeze running through an "empty" house for the first time in
decades. And the family is, indeed, happy to have their home back!

Now we just have to wait.

Markus