Sakuran

Tom Mes china_crisis
Fri Mar 16 07:15:46 EDT 2007

I'll have a review of Sakuran in the next edition of Midnight Eye, which
should go online soon (i.e. in the next week or two). For those of you who
don't subscribe to our newsletter, I'd be happy to post the link here once
it's out, but of course I'd be even happier if you signed up.

Tom Mes
Midnight Eye
http://www.midnighteye.com