Nippon Connection to Far East Festival

Stefan Nutz nuzumaki
Mon Mar 19 13:22:18 EDT 2007

Hi Jasper,

Well, last year i took the plane (Ryanair) from Frankfurt Hahn to Venice
Treviso. The flight
was really cheap, around 17.- euros. The only problem is, is that the plane
from
Hahn to Treviso is going around 4 o'clock in the afternoon. So you can
choose,
if you want to miss the end of NC, or a whole FEFF day. Remember: It takes
you about
2 hours to go from Frankfurt (city) to Hahn and about 2 hours from Treviso
to Udine (via train).
Actually i planned to do exactly the same trip this year again, but it looks
like that i won't find time
for Udine. I am very busy recently - unfortunately.

The whole trip isn't that expensive. But better buy the tickets as soon as
possible, otherwise
the flights can be everything else but cheap.

I will let you know off-list if i go to FEFF too, but i hardly doubt it.

best,

Stefan