Nippon Connection to Far East Festival

Alejandra Armendariz aarmher
Mon Mar 19 07:51:28 EDT 2007

http://www.ryanair.com Flight from Frankfurt to Treviso e Trieste...it's the best option because these airport are near 1 hour from Udine by train.
  http://www.airberlin.com Flight from Frankfurt to Milano-Bergamo (3h from Udine more or less)
  http://www.tuifly.com/ Flight from Germany to Venice (2h from Udine)

  Hi! I introduce myself because it's my first post. My name is Alejandra Armendariz. I'm spanish but live in Venice where i'm studying japanese language and culture to understand japanese film, my real interest object. In future, I would like to do a research in Japan about Japanese female filmmaker, but now i working as graphic designer and translator.

  I recommend Far East Film Festival... it's not only japanese films but i'ts great and atmosphere is cosy.

  bye,
  Alejandra

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com