Kobe Planet Film Archive

Maria Jose Gonzalez mjk555
Fri Mar 23 08:32:59 EDT 2007

Thank you for this information,Aaron,since I live in Kobe!
I have checked their website and the opening is an invitation-only event
but have contacted them and we'll see.
It looks really good and on Friday evenings entrance is free.
They do have a reading room for members with some sort of equipment
to possibly
watch some films.