How to find bilingual (English / Japanese) multiskilled crew in Tokyo? small doco shoot

Tim Stone realswampland at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 19:35:40 EST 2007

Hi, I apologise for the slightly off topic discussion
- but it's getting urgent.

I am trying to find one bilingual person to act as a
translator and ideally camera operator (and or sound
recordist) for a 2 day doco shoot in mid december
2007. I know it may be a big ask.

I am the go between between a small production company
in Australia and any interested persons.

It's a paid job - pay to be negotiated with production
company.

Please respond if you are interested and I will pass
on your details.

Tim Stone