How to find bilingual (English / Japanese) multiskilled crew in Tokyo? small doco shoot

Faith Bach faithbach
Fri Nov 16 23:58:57 EST 2007

hi Tim, i caught your notice.

there is a  canadian guy in Tokyo who's been running his own small
production company for years and is a professional cameraman.  old
friend, lovely guy.  afraid i do not have an email for him so you
will have to phone.  do so ASAP as he tends to leave for Xmas.

Dave Schaufele [pronounced "shafflee"]
(+81)3-5398-0603 fax -0632

tell him Faith told you to call.

good luck.