Tetsujin 28 stage play directed by Oshii

Brian Ruh brianruh
Thu Dec 4 15:18:09 EST 2008

But it's certainly worth going a *little* hungry, right?...

There were a couple of recent news articles in Japanese on the play that I just came across:

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/entertainments/entertainers/081204/tnr0812041738007-n1.htm
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/081204/gnj0812041546024-n1.htm

It looks like one of Oshii's characters from "Tachiguishi Retsuden" will be making an appearance. So in this adaptation will Oshii be trying to make "Tetsujin 28" a part of his Tachigui mythos?

== Brian