Udine conference

Aaron Gerow aaron.gerow at yale.edu
Fri Feb 29 07:51:45 EST 2008

Just a note for our European colleagues, but next week Markus and I
will be delivering papers at the Permanent Seminar on the History of
Film Theories that is being held as part of the XV International Film
Studies Conference in Udine, Italy. Markus will talk on Burch and I
on Gonda Yasunosuke. It would be nice to see a KineJapanner or two.

http://www.damsweb.it/udineconference/Homepage.html

Aaron Gerow
Director of Undergraduate Studies, Film Studies Program
Assistant Professor
Film Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University
53 Wall Street, Room 316
PO Box 208363
New Haven, CT 06520-8363