Daisuke Miyao presents Sessue Hayakawa films at the PFA, 9-10 February + Border Crossings: Rethinking Silent Cinema

Daisuke Miyao dmiyao
Tue Feb 5 15:45:15 EST 2008

Thank you very much for the publicity, Jonathan.  I really appreciate it.  I hope I can meet some of the KineJapan members from the Bay Area.

Best,
Daisuke