BFI Japanese Gems

Alexander Jacoby a_p_jacoby
Wed Jul 2 10:28:12 EDT 2008

Incidentally, for those who live in or near London, further to the message of last week about the BFI's Japanese Gems season through July, may I blow my own trumpet for a moment? I will be introducing the season with an illustrated lecture tomorrow evening (6:10), and also introducing (briefly) Tora-San's Sunrise and Sunset, which follows it. Contrary to the programme booklet I won't know be doing an introduction to Oshima's Boy on the 12th (Tadao Sato has asked to replace me, and I felt I couldn't say no); but I will be introducing Her Brother by Ichikawa on the 17th and Kurosawa's Stray Dog on the 25th.

  ALEX

 Not happy with your email address?
  Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at  Yahoo!