Japan Society, NYC: An Evening with Teruyo Nogami + More

Davide xbearxrx
Tue Jun 17 00:13:52 EDT 2008

As I recently moved to New York, I'd like to share a couple of events
with the list.

At the Japan Society:
United Red Army (Jitsuroku rengosekigun- asama sanso e no michi)
Sunday, July 6, 4 PM
Tuesday, July 8, 7:30 PM

Yasukuni
Saturday, July 5, 4 PM
Thursday, July 10, 6:30 PM

Complete list of NY screenings of Japanese films available here:
http://www.jfny.org/j-cinema/

At the Lincoln Center:
A Conversation with Satoshi Kon
Friday, June 27, 2008 at 6:15pm