SCMS call for papers on Takeshi Kitano

Elena Del Rio Elena.Delrio
Fri Jun 27 14:46:34 EDT 2008

Hi everyone on this list.

I'm planning to put together a panel on the
cinema of Takeshi Kitano for the next Society of
Cinema and Media Studies Conference in May 2009
in Tokyo, and I would like to know if anyone here
is interested in participating with a paper.

Proposals are welcome on any aspects of Takeshi's
work and any theoretical or philosophical
perspectives.

If you're interested, please send me a proposal of around 300 words by July 20.

You don't need to be a member of SCMS now to send
me a proposal, but if you do attend the
conference, you will have to register by Dec 19,
2008.

I hope to hear from some of you out there.

Best wishes,

Elena
--
Elena del R?o