Yomota Inuhiko memoir

Mark Nornes amnornes at umich.edu
Mon Mar 17 15:04:22 EDT 2008

Did you see the book? I'm curious if Hasumi is a structured absence!

Markus

A. M. Nornes
Professor
Department of Screen Arts & Cultures
Department of Asian Languages & Cultures
University of Michigan
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
Suite 6111, 202 South Thayer Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104-1608
Phone:  (734) 647-2094; FAX: x0157
Homepage: www.umich.edu/~amnornes