Nippon Moderne

Michael Kerpan mekerpan at verizon.net
Sat Mar 29 23:02:43 EDT 2008

The Boston Public Library has ordered a copy of this
-- and I'm supposedly first in line to get a peek at
it.  Not sure how long I'll have to wait.  But at
least I'm not paying out of my own pocket (beyond my
pro-rata share as a taxpayer).

FWIW, I've ordered Filipino films from Manilla  --
that wound up being sent out from Scandinavia.

MEK